News From the Border

Providing the news from a different front but from a war that we must win as well! I recognize the poverty and desperate conditions that many Latinos live in. We, as the USA, have a responsibility to do as much as we can to reach out to aid and assist spiritually with the Gospel and naturally with training, technology and resources. But poverty gives no one the right to break the laws of another sovereign nation.

Monday, May 29, 2006

On the Road!



Beginning this evening, my family and I are taking a road trip. We will be heading from Yuma, AZ to Memphis, TN in our newly acquired RV, a 1993 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. (Have you sen the movie "RV" yet with Robin Williams?) From Memphis, we will be setting our sights on Pittsburgh, PA where we will be staying for the summer. Our intent is to then head south to Myrtle Beach, SC and Fort Lauderdale, FL in the fall, returning to Mexico by October.

As a result, I am not sure how often I will be able to post but will do my best to do so regularly.

I hope that you will enjoy your holiday and I pray that we remember with honor and respect those who had fought and those who have died so that we may have the freedom to even take a roadtrip without fear! -mm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home